Our Co-Founder, Andrea Katz, is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York. Here you can find information on her virtual nutrition and health workshops. Spots are limited so reserve your spot early to get the most out of each session. Each workshop will also include a (post-workshop) FREE one-on-one nutrition consultation!
1. Best You Nutrition Reset 2022 – The four-week Best Your Nutrition Reset will teach you how to modify your eating and lifestyle habits to supercharge your health. While teaching you how to have a healthy relationship with food, additional benefits you can expect include weight loss, increased energy, better sleep, feeling healthy again and much more. The time is NOW to reset, renourish and reclaim your health!
Dates: Sundays in January – January 9, 16, 23 and 30, 2022
Time: 12pm CST
Cost: $159 for ALL FOUR SESSIONS!
- Digestive Health
- Weight Loss
- Hormone Balancing
- Immunity Health
- 25-minute one-on-one coaching call with Andrea. Must be booked within six months of the Program
- Weekly Emails including Session Notes, Weekly Tasks, Recipes, Recommended Readings and More
- The BYN Food & Mood Journal, an effective tool to help track your journey to greater health
2. Digestive Health – do you suffer from digestive issues such as bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, leaky gut, food intolerances or allergies? Is your anxiety and stress level feeling like it is becoming more of an issue? Our digestive system has 70% of our immune system in it and 95% of our dopamine (think ‘feel good’ hormones) is made right in our digestive system. If your digestive system isn’t working in tip top shape, you NEED to attend this workshop. A clean digestive system and strong immune system are the keys to a healthy life, increased energy and longevity. Ready to get started?
3. How to Lose the First 20 Pounds – are you ready to start your weight loss journey but don’t really know where to start? I don’t blame you. With all of the fad diets and promises from weight loss companies out there it is so confusing. What if I told you that calories in and calories out is not going to work? What if taking into consideration your entire system – mind, body and soul is the way to lose it for good? This workshop will walk you through the real blocks and help you understand your body to get started on a weight loss plan that will have you excited and finding success!
4. Hormone Balancing for Women – In this one hour workshop I will talk about balancing hormones with the foods we choose to eat and those we should avoid. Some simple adjustments to our food and lifestyle choices can make all the difference. With science-backed nutrition suggestions, this workshop will have you walking away with the best tactical things YOU can do to get your hormones in balance. The goal is to help women gain hands-on knowledge on how to best serve their bodies with food and gain their energy back that may be lacking due to hormone imbalance.
Hormone imbalance symptoms can include unexplained weight gain, acne breakouts, fatigue, changes in sex drive, depression, joint pain and irritability. Ensuring women are understanding what role nutrition plays in the balancing of her hormones is key.
This Workshop will also look at the role of cortisol, the stress hormone, on our bodies and how it relates to weight gain, sleep issues and overall health and wellness. We will also touch on what foods women should eat and which to avoid for a healthier period.
If you are interested in any of the above Workshops and your free nutrition consultation, reserve your spot today with Andrea via email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.770.2203.