We have four workshops that we offer:
- Strong Girls – what it means to be a strong female (athlete) and why it is so important.
- Goal Setting
- Confidence and Body Image
With each ‘classroom’ session we do, we also like to do a physical component. For example with the Strong Girls one, we would bring in someone to teach them boxing or kickboxing. With the goal setting one, we would do something like yoga or meditation. Something to help the girls channel what they are learning into a physical piece too. It also makes it lots of fun!
There are three ways that girls can access our workshops:
- Physical Education Teachers or Coaches bringing us in to do workshops with teams or groups.
- Small group sessions with a maximum of six girls per group. These sessions are tailored based on the ages of the participants.
- At home! If sessions seem like a big step, check out our Confidence Workbook! Our Confidence Workbook is geared towards kids ages 5 – 17 who are looking to give their self-confidence a boost. We put the Confidence Workbook together because we understand how important it is to be confident. When we are confident, we make better decisions about things happening in our present day and future life. This E-Workbook can be done on your own, with friends or parents. It is a terrific tool to get the conversation started about WHY we love ourselves, and perhaps some of the issues on why we don’t. This E-Workbook has 10 terrific exercises to help kids feel great about being themselves. Purchase your Confidence Workbook HERE today for only $8, and we will email it to you within 24 hours.
If you are interested in learning more about our workshops, or would like to sign up for any of the above options, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 204.770.2203.
Here is some of the feedback we have received about our sessions to give you an idea of what the girls participating think of it all:
“I felt inspired after every session with you. I loved how your program made me think of the bigger picture. I would like to see you more often – at least twice a month for our team. You created a safe space for us, and that is really really appreciated.” – Student Athlete
“The confidence and body image session was my favourite. It is something we as a team and myself struggle with and it was so good to speak so openly about it and discuss the issues.” – Student Athlete